Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GUINEA-BISSAU

Guinea Bissau is the only West African nation that speaks Portuguese. Let us remember this nation in prayers for the Lord to raise up church planters and literacy teachers so that we can reach the nation through church planting and literacy. We have a Video Bible School to set up in Guinea Bissau. Please pray with us for funds to purchase our air tickets to fly there. If the Lord is calling you to Guinea Bissau, please contact us for more information. Here is my email contact: gregory@literacyinternational.net .

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am a missionary with Youth for Christ currently serving in Guinea-Bissau with my husband. If you are planning a trip here and you would like any information about the country please let me know! If you don't already have connections for a place to stay we have a guest house, so maybe that could help you too :-) My email is a gmail address - emilymarieatkins

    ReplyDelete